Scholars are expected to arrive in full uniform daily. Full uniform means:
- An official black IPCS polo shirt from Lands' End, embroidered with the school seal. Shirts must remained tucked in at all times.
- Khaki pants, skirts of at least knee-length, or jumpers. Shorts are acceptable after May 15th, but shorts much reach to within one inch of the knee.
- Belts must be solid brown or black leather, without excessive ornamentation. Belts must be worn through belt loops.
- Sneakers or other close-toed shoes
- An official IPCS sweater, or solid black sweater
The following items are not permitted during school hours:
- Hoodies, jackets, or overcoats (except while outdoors)
- Bandanas or scarves worn on the head or anywhere else on the body
- Clothing with writing or images other than the Invictus Prep logo
- Denim of any kind
- Hats, caps, hoods, or night wraps
- Any articles tied around the waist, wrist, or neck
- Mini-skirts or short-shorts
- Open-toed shoes or flip-flops
- Excessively baggy pants
To purchase Invictus Prep uniforms shirts: