Back to School Night is always a great kick-off to the new year, and no one does Back to School Night like Invictus Prep!
Families were given a "Passport," and traveled throughout the school completing different tasks in order to earn all of their passport stamps! Raffle winners took home certificates for hand massages and facials, and parents who joined our Parent Leadership Team received a refreshing treat! We capped the night with some silliness at the photo booth! Please check out our fun images below!
We want to thank the amazing parents and scholars who participated, and the dedicated staff who made the evening informative and engaging! We also want to thank our friends at the Brooklyn Public Library for joining us to host a Library Card table, as well as our friends at L'Occitane for the generous donation of hand massages and facials that some lucky parents won!
Lastly, we want to thank our two incredible parent volunteers, Ms. Montrose and Ms. Winston, for volunteering their time to prepare for this event. We couldn't have done it without you! (Please contact Mrs. Caine at email@example.com to learn how you can volunteer for our next event!)
If you were unable to attend Back to School Night, that's okay! Please see below for the list of important items that we would like for you to complete soon.
1. Ask your scholar who their Advisory Teacher is, and make a point to introduce yourself!
2. Have you met Mr. Barfield yet? He can tell you all about Student Life and our amazing Athletics Program!
3. Please contact the Main Office (718-235-1682) to make sure all of your required School Forms are complete!
4. Sign up for our Parent Leadership Team, and meet Mrs. Caine, our Parent & Community Engagement Specialist!
5. Like us on Facebook to stay connected!
6. Make sure you know how to login to Jupiter, so you can stay up to date with your scholar's grades!
7. Consider signing your scholar up for our incredible After School Program! Contact Ms. Kirnon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
8. Be sure to connect with our school counselors, Ms. Cupid and Mr. Bruce. They're awesome.
9. Join us on September 28th at 6pm for our first PLT Meeting of the year!